The IT sector ( technical ) is continuing to produce some of the highest-paying and most in-demand jobs in India.
“There’s no question that emerging technologies designed to grow and scale business, such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and automation are having an impact on the types of jobs employers are hiring for across the country,” Glassdoor research analyst Amanda Stansell said in a statement.
Data Scientist Jobs & Its Training in Ahmedabad
Data science is an interdisciplinary field that uses scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge and insights from data in various forms, both structured and unstructured, similar to data mining. Get training in following skills to be Data Scientist. also you can get Machine Learning Training in Ahmedabad from us.
- R Programming
- Python Coding
- Hadoop Platform
- SQL Database/Coding
- Apache Spark
- Machine Learning and AI
- Data Visualization
- Unstructured data
IT Product manager Jobs & Its Course in Ahmedabad
A technical product manager is a business role that is mainly focused on technology as opposed to a technology role that has no responsibility for a product’s market success. A big part of their job is taking business requirements and translating them into technical requirements.
- User experience design
- Data understanding
- Business sense
DevOps engineer Jobs & Its Course Details in Ahmedabad
DevOps Engineer works with developers and the IT staff to oversee the code releases. They are either developers who get interested in deployment and network operations or sysadmins who have a passion for scripting and coding and move into the development side where they can improve the planning of test and deployment.
- Soft skills
- Broad understanding of tools and technologies
- Security training
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools
- Customer-first mindset
- Network awareness
- Big picture thinking
Data engineer Jobs & its Skill set in Ahmedabad
Data Engineer. Data Engineers are the data professionals who prepare the “big data” infrastructure to be analyzed by Data Scientists. They are software engineers who design, build, integrate data from various resources, and manage big data.
- Tools and Components of Data Architecture
- In-Depth Knowledge of SQL and Other Database Solutions
- Data Warehousing and ETL Tools
- Hadoop-Based Analytics (HBase, Hive, MapReduce, etc.)
- Machine Learning
- Various Operating Systems
Software engineer Jobs & its Training in Ahmedabad
A software engineer is a person who applies the principles of software engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of computer software. Prior to the mid-1970s, software practitioners called themselves computer programmers or software developers, regardless of their actual jobs.
- Basic mathematical skills
- A passion for problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Confidence around a computer
- An inquisitive mind
Security engineer Training Course in Ahmedabad
Security engineering is a specialized field of engineering that focuses on the security aspects in the design of systems that need to be able to deal robustly with possible sources of disruption, ranging from natural disasters to malicious acts.
- Create new ways to solve existing production security issues
- Configure and install firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Develop automation scripts to handle and track incidents
- Investigate intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations and mount incident responses
- Collaborate with colleagues on authentication, authorization and encryption solutions
- Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities
- Test security solutions using industry standard analysis criteria
- Deliver technical reports and formal papers on test findings
- Respond to information security issues during each stage of a project’s lifecycle
- Supervise changes in software, hardware, facilities, telecommunications and user needs
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies
- Analyze and advise on new security technologies and program conformance
- Recommend modifications in legal, technical and regulatory areas that affect IT security
Product designer, UX & UI Training Ahmedabad (User interface design)
User interface design or user interface engineering is the design of user interfaces for machines and software, such as computers, home appliances, mobile devices, and other electronic devices, with the focus on maximizing usability and the user experience.
- Agile and Lean Software Development Skill
- Communication (visual and non-visual)
- User Advocacy
- Rapid Prototyping
- Participatory Design
- Business Skills
- Revising Skills
- Crowd Sourced Design
- Responsive Design Skills
Java Developer Training in Ahmedabad
Java is a general-purpose computer-programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
- At least one MVC Framework like JSF, Struts, or Spring MVC
- Hibernate or JPA
- Dependency Injection (as demonstrated in Spring or Java EE through @Resource)
- SOAP based Web Services (JAX-WS)
- Some build tool (Ant, Maven, etc.)
- JUnit (or other Unit Testing framework)
- Version control
- Application server/container configuration management and application deployment (whether it is WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss, etc. you need to know where your application runs and how to improve its execution).
Data Analyst Training Course in Ahmedabad
Data analysis is a process of inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information, informing conclusions, and supporting decision-making.
- A high level of mathematical ability
- Programming languages, such as SQL, Oracle and Python
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamworking skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
Applications engineer Jobs & Training in Ahmedabad
Job Description for Applications Engineer. Applications engineers work in many different industries and create, implement and maintain computer applications and software tailored to an organization’s or customer’s needs. This can be done by either modifying current software or completely designing a new project.
Quality assurance (QA) manager Jobs & Training in Ahmedabad
Quality assurance (QA) is a way of preventing mistakes and defects in manufactured products and avoiding problems when delivering solutions or services to customers; which ISO 9000 defines as “part of quality management focused on providing confidence that quality requirements will be fulfilled”.
- creating a test plan
- using the plan to assess functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems
- using the plan to hunt down and fix software bugs
- looking for ways to prevent bugs from occurring in the first place
- guarding against incorrect language usage, truncated text and incorrect formatting
- ensuring the product is culturally compatible with the target market
- some localisation analysts are responsible for translation work
- rebuilding the corrected software application